Using an external assessor to provide recommendations for reasonable adjustment can enhance the Access to Work experience. A specialist assessor will complete a work based assessment and produce a report that can be presented to Access to Work for funding.
This can be provided as a work based assessment or as part of a diagnostic assessment (hidden disability), bringing several benefits to the employer including:
- A fast tracked process for assessment and provision of report
- Tailored to your HR/OH requirements
- Recommendations for the most relevant and cost effective solution to meet reasonable adjustment
- Significant savings against typical recommendations
- Management involvement
- Recruitment and retention
A significant advantage of this service is receiving a report written with the best interests of both the employer and employee. This ensures a realistic solution is recommended in a short time frame, ensuring staff are supported with speed and consistency.
We provide a named account manager you can contact for advice about the relevance and effectiveness of any recommendation. We will monitor the effectiveness with the employee/manager and seek to resolve and refine the solution before further difficulties